We have range of services tailored to meet and fulfill your needs not only by employing a team of dedicated care workers but those willing to provide services in our belief and trained to the experience of highest standards in all aspects of the home care sector.
We are registered with the Care Quality Commission and we work with Social Services, NHS and Private individuals to provide care in their own home within West Kent, Surrey and West Sussex areas.
Everyone working for Your Hope Care has been hand-picked by Jacqueline, the founder, for their love for people, professionalism, commitment and a genuine smile. Those special qualities ensure each service will go an extra mile to the care we provide to our clients because every little helps.
Do You Need Help? We Are Here For You.
You might not feel that you need a break because care has become a normal part of your life, but having time to concentrate on yourself is essential, and can enable you to give better care in the long term. Here are just some of the reasons you should consider Your Hope Care:
- Free time – You should be able to enjoy some ‘me time’ doing hobbies, seeing friends and family or simply unwinding and offloading the burden of care focusing on other commitments.
- Holiday – It might not feel essential to go away, but extended periods of time when you’re not caring for someone can hugely improve your wellbeing – it is why annual leave is considered vital for employees, and it’s the same for those caring for their loved ones.
- Illness – If you yourself become ill, you’ll need to take some time to rest and get better. It’s worth bearing in mind that if your health deteriorates, it will be more difficult to care for your loved one.
- Your own health – Keeping yourself healthy is vital, and you need time to do exercise refreshing the mind and catch up on any sleep you have missed.
- Unexpected events – If something happens that you don’t expect, like a family emergency, you may need some time away from your care role.